We are looking for a few people who can help communicate with the parents and volunteers in the months before the camp when registrations are open, to answer questions such as:
- Where can I register?
- I made a mistake during registration, can you update my registration with the following info
- How do I know if my registration is accepted?
- I don’t have a country coordinator, who can give my recommendation?
Or to coordinate with volunteers:
- Ask them to provide CV, copy of diploma and criminal check. And check if the quality of scans is good enough.
- Ask them to join HACCP or Fire training if we don’t have enough volunteers with such certificates
- Coordinate these trainings with the World Foundation (mostly Saturday morning few days before the first camp)
- Talk with the volunteers what kind of activity they want to do with the children and inform them about our requirement for an official invoice
If you want to help in any of these areas, please contact us at email@example.com
I did some rock climbing. I was a bit scared at first but when I reached to I was really enjoying myself.