Admin needed from volunteers

For every 10 minors we need 1 adult with certifications to work with children.

If you have a: teaching qualification (diploma; degree or similar); or a child psychology/child development/pedagogy certification; or or any experience working with children camps/afterschool clubs or similar, we need the following from you:

  • Your CV
  • Copy of your qualification/ Work experience history with children (with proof of employment)/ Volunteering with children history/ Certificate of experience organising camps
  • A “criminal record check” from your country’s authorities, valid for the period of the camp (this is called different names in different countries, and it is often compulsory in most countries when working with children)

All volunteers working in the kitchen should have:

  • an HACCP certificate

Other qualifications needed in the camp:

  • Three Fire Safety certified people
  • One First Aider/or a Nurse/or a doctor
  • “Safety at Work” certificate (for all organisers and for core kitchen volunteers)

If needed, we will provide training for HACPP (food safety); Fire Safety training and Safety at  work, before the first camp, either online or in person.

Please note: All of the above is a legal requirement, and we will not be able to run the camps without it.

Additionally please add a photo of your ID (Passport, drivers license, …)

Please provide these papers to us as soon as possible via this google form:

Daglio camp forms