For administrative reasons, we would prefer to receive payment beforehand to the following bank account
(the sooner the better):
- Account holder name: Casa Madre Impresa Sociale Srl
- Account holder number: IT65Y0538748710000042202521 (this is the IBAN)
- Account holder address: Via Martiri Della Liberta 11 – 15060 Cabella Ligure (AL) – Italia
- Account holder currency type: Euro (Euro only. If you transfer from the UK, you need to request your bank to transfer in Euro’s, or the transaction will fail)
- Bank Name: Banca BPER
- Bank Address: Piazza della Vittoria, 7 – 15060 Cabella Ligure AL, Italia
- SWIFT Code: BPMOIT22XXX (this is the BIC)
- Comment: “Daglio Registration – Child/Adult – Name Surname – Country – Children Camp 2022” (e.g.: Daglio Registration – Adult – Radu Bunda – Belgium – Children Camp 2022)
In the instance of issues with bank transfer, we will be able to take card payment at the registration desk.
Please take a screenshot extract of your payment and e-mail it to us, or print it out and bring it to the Registration desk in Cabella.
Also, please pay for the whole family in one transfer, in which case please list all the names in the 2nd Comment line (at least the first names).
Costs (confirmed for 2022)
- Western countries: €400 for the first child (a second child in the family pays €200, a third €100).
- Adults & Yuvas: €150 for the full camp
In case a volunteer and a child are from the same family we have following prices (prices mentioned are for the whole family)
- 1 parent on the camp with: 1 child: €450, 2 children: €650, 3 children: €750
- 2 parents on the camp with: 1 child: €600, 2 children: €700, 3 children: €800
- Further discounts are offered to non-Western participants or where family income is low (i.e.: below $700 monthly per family member). Please check the Fee projections in the attached list, to see how much you need to pay according to your region and family size, or contact us directly to confirm the amount to be paid.
- Some examples: Region 2: €200 for the first child (€100 for a second child). Region 3: €100 for the first child (€50 for a second child). To know which countries are in which region, please check the link to the attached list provided in the previous point.
- Ukrainian yogis, refugees or not, who lost their income due to the war situation in their country but have the desire to come to Daglio may be granted an extra discount or even exemption of the camp fees (depending on the budget and number of applicants – please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Important: We try to support all Sahaja families who wish to send their children to Daglio, hence the different types of fees and discounts. However, if your income allows it (so higher than average in your country), please look at the higher fees that seem reasonable for your family and pay for the camp accordingly, regardless of where you live. Equally, if you feel you would like to speak to us about the cost of the camp for you or your children please get in touch.
€10 for youngsters and €20 for older children is sufficient. This can be kept with a parent or older sibling on the camp, or by the child if they are old enough to be responsible for it. If not it can be given to the camp at registration, and we’ll give it to them the day we visit the village.
Extra stay fee:
€10 per child, per night, outside of the official camp dates. Note that this is only exceptionally allowed, if requested and approved in advance, and if the parents find a volunteer on site to act as legal guardian of the child before the camp starts (or after it ends), and make it official with a paper at their town hall (the child and guardian should have copies of that document with them, and an electronic copy of it should be e-mailed to us beforehand). Volunteers on the other hand don’t have to pay for the extra stay, but they are in exchange expected to help with all the necessary camp opening or closing works.
It is my first time that I’m in the camp, and I’m very enjoying myself. I going deeper to Sahaja Yoga and getting better at my English.
Next topic for parents: What to bring/what not to bring